Last Modified: May 2018
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1 SUPP Software Ltd trading as QuickMinutes (referred to here as “QuickMinutes” “We” “Us”) provides
its Service (as defined below) to you through its web site located at www.QuickMinutes.com (the “Site”),
subject to this Terms of Service agreement (“ToS”). “You” refers to the individual who registered and/or
provided in the website his or her credit card or other payment mechanism for the Services or, if You
are entering into this ToS on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that You have
the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these ToS, in which case the terms “You”
or “your” shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if
you do not agree with these ToS, you must not accept these ToS and may not use the Service. By
accepting this ToS or by accessing or using the Service or Site, you acknowledge that you have read,
understood, and agree to be bound by this ToS.
- 1.2 Because things naturally change over time and we want to ensure our ToS accurately reflects our
practices and the law, it may be necessary to modify this ToS from time to time. We reserve the
right to do so in the following manner:
- For minor changes, such as grammatical fixes, administrative or legal changes, or corrections
of inaccurate statements, we will post the changes and, when possible, provide at least three
(3) calendar days' prior notice.
- In the event of substantial changes, we will notify all users via email at least three (3)
calendar days prior to the changes taking effect.
- When substantial changes do occur you will be asked to agree to the ToS again.
- 2. Description of Service
- 2.1 The “Service” includes (i) the Site, (ii) the system, tools and services provided through
the Site, and (iii) all software, data, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available
through the Site or services (collectively referred to as the “Content”). Any new features added
to or augmenting the Service are also subject to this ToS.
- 3. General Conditions/ Access and Use of the Service
- 3.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this ToS, you may access and use the Service only
for your internal business purposes as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not (i) license,
sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, timeshare or otherwise
commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly
permitted by this ToS; (ii) use the Service to process data on behalf of any third party, or
(iii) use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts
the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- 3.2 Subject only to the limited right to access and use the Service expressly granted to You under
this ToS, all rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components will remain with
and belong exclusively to You. You shall not modify adapt or hack the Service to falsely imply any
sponsorship or association with, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or
its related systems or networks.
- 3.3 You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, or other materials that You post
or otherwise transmit via the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of
your login and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your
login or account. You agree and acknowledge that your login may only be used by one (1) person – a
single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many
people as your plan allows. QuickMinutes reserves the right to access any or all your accounts in
order to respond to your requests for technical support.
- 3.4 You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your
content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various secure networks;
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices and
(c) transmission to QuickMinutes third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain
the Service. For more detail please read our
- 3.5 Other than using the services as permitted under the terms and conditions of this ToS or other
written agreements between You and QuickMinutes, You may not resell, distribute or make any commercial
use of, or use on a time-share or service bureau basis.
- 3.6 The failure of QuickMinutes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this ToS shall not
be a waiver of that right. You acknowledge that this ToS is a contract between You and QuickMinutes,
even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and QuickMinutes, and it governs your
use of the Service and takes the place of any prior agreements between You and QuickMinutes.
- 3.7 The features made available through the service are intended for the normal use of the software.
Abuse of these features may result in a ban or removal of service.
- 4. Committee Member Guidelines/Code of Conduct
- 4.1 Each Member of a Committee has access to the Minutes and Agenda of each meeting.With
Members names being recorded as part of the attendance or absence in the Minutes that makes each
Member a processor of Personal Data. With that in mind we at QuickMinutes deem it necessary to
- You will refrain from publication of Minutes and Agendas, unless it is necessary to fulfill your role in the Committee or otherwise benefits the Committee
- You will refrain from sharing Minutes and Agendas, unless it is necessary to fulfill your role in the Committee or otherwise benefits the Committee
- You will respect any decisions made by fellow Committee Members with regards to their the privacy and Data
- 5. TradeMarks
- 5.1 “QuickMinutes” and QuickMinutes various logos used or displayed on the Service are trademarks
of QuickMinutes and you may only use these trademarks or logos for promotional purposes to identify
yourself as a customer or user of the QuickMinutes products and services, provided you do not attempt
to claim ownership of the marks by incorporating any of them within your names or offerings.
- 6. Payment & Refunds
- 6.1 The Service is a paid service, and QuickMinutes charges differ based on the price that applies to
capacity and user provisioning. If you choose to upgrade your plan, You will be billed monthly starting
on the day of the upgrade. You can cancel a Paid Plan at any time and You will not be billed again. Upon
upgrading or downgrading in plan level, you will be credited pro rata for the time remaining in the
current billing cycle. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your
account. QuickMinutes does not accept any liability for such loss. Prices of all Services, including
but not limited to monthly fees to the Service, are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Such notice may be provided at any time. In addition, special pricing may apply for customers with an
exceptionally high number of end-users or an unusually high monthly usage of the Service. QuickMinutes
does not provide refunds or credits. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 6.2 Payments will be collected either by Credit Card via the QuickMinutes website, or via invoice.
Stripe will process credit Card payments as outlined in the
Stripe’s ToS are available here.
- 6.3 You agree that in the event QuickMinutes is unable to collect the fees owed to QuickMinutes for the
Services through Your Account, QuickMinutes may withhold your access to the service until payment has
been received. You will receive five (5) working days’ notice prior to your access being withheld. Access
to your account will be withheld until such a time as payment is received for all outstanding fees owed to
QuickMinutes. Once payment is received, access to your account will be restored within one (1) working day
of the receipt of payment. Please note that working days are Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm). QuickMinutes
accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred because of access being withheld because of non-payment.
- 7. Cancellation & Termination
- 7.1 You are responsible for properly cancelling your account. The account owner can cancel the account at
any time by giving written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no other means of cancelling your
account. All of your content will be deleted from the Service within three 3 working days upon receipt of
your cancellation request. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. If you are
subscribed to the Paid Plan and You cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately and
you will not be charged in the subsequent billing months that follow. Note that if you cancel within a
given billing month, you will be charged the full fee for that billing month. Please note that working days
are Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm).
- 7.2 QuickMinutes reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service
(or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend, or
terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of your content
in the Service, for any reason, including, if QuickMinutes believes that You have violated these TOS.
QuickMinutes will use best efforts to publish on the Site or notify You about any planned downtime of the
Service, and will use all reasonable efforts to contact you directly via email to warn you prior to
suspension or termination of your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may
be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
QuickMinutes shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation
of the Service.
- 8. Free Accounts
- 8.1 QuickMinutes offers a trial version of the service, which can be applied for through its website,
however QuickMinutes is under no obligation to provide one. QuickMinutes reserves the right to terminate
free accounts at any time and does not accept any damages that occur because of a loss of information,
data, text, messages, or other materials that you have stored on the system.
- 9. Your Content
- 9.1 The Service allows you to create actions and associated information, text, files, and other materials
(together the “Content”) and to share that Content with others. You retain ownership of your Content,
but by uploading it onto the Service, you are granting us a license to use, copy, reproduce, process,
adapt, publish, transmit, host and display that Content for the purpose of (i) providing you the Service
and associated support; and (ii) analyzing and improving the operation of the Service.
- 9.2 Where Content contains Personal Information specific guidelines have been put in place: (i)
QuickMinutes will only process Content where consent was explicitly given, please view
process content under the guidelines stated in section 4 (above)
- 9.3 When you sign up for our Service, you associate one or more email addresses with your account.
If you use an email address provided to you by a third party entity of which you are a part (such as
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) (each an “Entity”) you hereby grant that Entity
and its administrator(s) permission to access, use, download, export, disclose, share, restrict and/or
remove Content that you have associated with the email address that includes their domain. You acknowledge
and understand that an Entity may elect to utilize one or more third party applications in connection with
their teams’ use of the Service and that, by associating Content with an email address that includes an
Entity’s domain, you are granting permission to have such Content shared with such third party
application(s). You also acknowledge and understand that an Entity may restrict or terminate your access
to Content associated with the email address that includes their domain. Please remember that you can
associate more than one email address with your QuickMinutes account, so you may want to consider
associating personal Content with a personal email address.
- 10. Data Protection
- 10.1 QuickMinutes will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 in relation to how it
- 11. Security
- 11.1 We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with
the storage, processing and transfer of your Content that are designed to protect the integrity of that
Content and to guard against unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of, or processing of such Content.
- 12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- 12.1 THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE SITE AND CONTENT, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED
ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW AND QUICKMINUTES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT QUICKMINUTES DOES NOT WARRANT
THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE AND NO INFORMATION
OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM QuickMinutes OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT
EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS ToS.
- 13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 13.1 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE)
SHALL QUICKMINUTES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST
DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. IN ADDITION, QUICKMINUTES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES,
COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE MONTHLY SERVICE FEE PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU FOR THE ONE
MONTH PRECEDING THE TIME OF ANY CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE
THE RISKS UNDER THIS ToS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN
DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- 13.2 Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for
incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to
you. IN THESE STATES, QUICKMINUTES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 14. Export Compliance
- 14.1 You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the
export of the Service or any of its components.
- 15. Governing Law
- 15.1 These TOS shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to the
principles of conflicts of law. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal
jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland for the purpose of resolving any dispute
relating to your access to or use of the Service.