- Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1 SUPP Software Ltd trading as QuickMinutes (referred to here as “QuickMinutes”) provides its Service (as defined below) to you
through its web site located at www.QuickMinutes.com (the “Site”), subject to this Terms of Service agreement (“TOS”). “You” refers
to the individual who registered and/or provided in the website his or her credit card or other payment mechanism for the Services
or, if You are entering into this TOS on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that You have the authority to
bind such entity and its affiliates to these TOS, in which case the terms “You” or “your” shall refer to such entity and its
affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these TOS, you must not accept these TOS and may not
use the Service. By accepting this TOS or by accessing or using the Service or Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood,
and agree to be bound by this TOS.
- 1.2 QuickMinutes may change this TOS from time to time without prior notice. You can review the most current version of this TOS at
any time at TOS. The revised terms and conditions will become effective upon posting
and if you use the Service after that date, we will treat your use as acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If any change
to this TOS is not acceptable to You, your only remedy is to stop accessing and using the Service.
- Description of Service
- 2.1 The “Service” includes (a) the Site, (b) the system, tools and services provided through the Site, and (c) all software, data,
text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through the Site or services (collectively referred to as the “Content”).
Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to this TOS.
- General Conditions/ Access and Use of the Service
- 3.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, you may access and use the Service only for your internal business purposes
as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute,
time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted
by this TOS; (b) use the Service to process data on behalf of any third party, or (c) use the Service in any unlawful manner or in
any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- 3.2 Subject only to the limited right to access and use the Service expressly granted to You under this TOS, all rights, title
and interest in and to the Service and its components will remain with and belong exclusively to. You shall not modify adapt
or hack the Service to falsely imply any sponsorship or association with, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to
the Service or its related systems or networks.
- 3.3 You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the
Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and account and are fully responsible for any and
all activities that occur under your login or account. You agree and acknowledge that your login may only be used by one (1) person
– a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
QuickMinutes reserves the right to access any or all your accounts in order to respond to your requests for technical support.
- 3.4 You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred
unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of
connecting networks or devices and (c) transmission to QuickMinutes third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the Service.
- 3.5 Other than using the services as permitted under the terms and conditions of this TOS or other written agreements between You
and QuickMinutes, You may not resell, distribute or make any commercial use of, or use on a time-share or service bureau basis.
- 3.6 The failure of QuickMinutes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not be a waiver of that right. You
acknowledge that this TOS is a contract between You and QuickMinutes, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by
you and QuickMinutes, and it governs your use of the Service and takes the place of any prior agreements between You and QuickMinutes.
- 3.7 The features made available through the service are intended for the normal use of the software. Abuse of these features may
result in a ban or removal of service.
- 4.1 “QuickMinutes” and QuickMinutes various logos used or displayed on the Service are trademarks of QuickMinutes and you may only
use these trademarks or logos for promotional purposes to identify yourself as a customer or user of the QuickMinutes products and
services, provided you do not attempt to claim ownership of the marks by incorporating any of them within your names or offerings.
- Payment and Refunds
- 5.1 The Service is a paid service, and QuickMinutes charges differ based on the price that applies to capacity and user provisioning.
If you choose to upgrade your plan, You will be billed monthly starting on the day of the upgrade. You can cancel a Paid Plan at any
time and You will not be billed again. Upon upgrading or downgrading in plan level, you will be credited pro rata for the time
remaining in the current billing cycle. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your account.
QuickMinutes does not accept any liability for such loss. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly fees to the
Service, are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Such notice may be provided at any time. In addition, special
pricing may apply for customers with an exceptionally high number of end-users or an unusually high monthly usage of the Service.
QuickMinutes does not provide refunds or credits. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 5.2 Payments will be collected either by Credit Card via the QuickMinutes website, or via invoice. Stripe will process credit
Card payments. By agreeing to this TOS you agree that Stripe can be used by QuickMinutes to process your credit card
information. Stripe’s TOS are available at https://stripe.com/ie/terms.
- 5.3 You agree that in the event QuickMinutes is unable to collect the fees owed to QuickMinutes for the Services through Your Account,
QuickMinutes may withhold your access to the service until payment has been received. You will receive five (5) working days’ notice
prior to your access being withheld. Access to your account will be withheld until such a time as payment is received for all
outstanding fees owed to QuickMinutes. Once payment is received, access to your account will be restored within one (1) working
day of the receipt of payment. Please note that working days are Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm). QuickMinutes accepts no responsibility
for any losses incurred because of access being withheld because of non-payment.
- Cancellation and Termination
- 6.1 You are responsible for properly cancelling your account. The account owner can cancel the account at any time by giving written
notice to email@example.com. There are no other means of cancelling your account. All of your content will be deleted from the
Service within three 3 working days upon receipt of your cancellation request. This information cannot be recovered once your account
is cancelled. If you are subscribed to the Paid Plan and You cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately and
you will not be charged in the subsequent billing months that follow. Note that if you cancel within a given billing month, you will
be charged the full fee for that billing month. Please note that working days are Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm).
- 6.2 QuickMinutes reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and
(ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend, or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the
Service and remove and discard any of your content in the Service, for any reason, including, if QuickMinutes believes that You have
violated these TOS. QuickMinutes will use best efforts to publish on the Site or notify You about any planned downtime of the Service,
and will use all reasonable efforts to contact you directly via email to warn you prior to suspension or termination of your account.
Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to
appropriate law enforcement authorities. QuickMinutes shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension
or discontinuation of the Service.
- Free Accounts
- 7.1 QuickMinutes offers a trial version of the service, which can be applied for through its website, however QuickMinutes is under
no obligation to provide one. QuickMinutes reserves the right to terminate free accounts at any time and does not accept any damages
that occur because of a loss of information, data, text, messages, or other materials that you have stored on the system.
- Your Content
- 8.1 The Service allows you to create tasks and associated information, text, files, and other materials (together the “Content”) and
to share that Content with others. You retain ownership of your Content, but by uploading it onto the Service, you are granting us
a license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit, host and display that Content for the purpose of (i) providing
you the Service and associated support; and (ii) analyzing and improving the operation of the Service.
- 8.2 When you sign up for our Service, you associate one or more email addresses with your account. If you use an email address
provided to you by a third party entity of which you are a part (such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
(each an “Entity”) you hereby grant that Entity and its administrator(s) permission to access, use, download, export, disclose,
share, restrict and/or remove Content that you have associated with the email address that includes their domain. You acknowledge
and understand that an Entity may elect to utilize one or more third party applications in connection with their teams’ use of the
Service and that, by associating Content with an email address that includes an Entity’s domain, you are granting permission to have
such Content shared with such third party application(s). You also acknowledge and understand that an Entity may restrict or
terminate your access to Content associated with the email address that includes their domain. Please remember that you can
associate more than one email address with your QuickMinutes account, so you may want to consider associating personal Content with a
personal email address.
- Data Protection
- 9.1 QuickMinutes will comply with the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 in relation to how it stores and processes Your data.
- 10.1 We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with the storage, processing and
transfer of your Content that are designed to protect the integrity of that Content and to guard against unauthorized or unlawful
access to, use of, or processing of such Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- 11.1 THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE SITE AND CONTENT, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND QuickMinutes EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL
WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT QuickMinutes DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE
UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE AND NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM QuickMinutes OR THROUGH
THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TOS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 12.1 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL QuickMinutes BE LIABLE TO YOU
OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS,
LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. IN ADDITION, QuickMinutes SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES,
COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE MONTHLY SERVICE FEE PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU FOR THE ONE MONTH PRECEDING THE TIME OF ANY
CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS TOS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES
HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- 12.2 Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages,
which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES, QuickMinutes LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE
GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 13.1 QuickMinutes may assign or transfer this TOS, in whole or in part, without restriction.
- Export Compliance
- 14.1 You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the export of the Service or any
of its components.
- Governing Law
- These TOS shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. You
hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland for the purpose
of resolving any dispute relating to your access to or use of the Service.