- General information
- SUPP trading as QuickMintues, hence for referred to as QuickMintues. QuickMintues values your privacy. (We know everyone says
www.QuickMintues.com website (the “Website”) and to our online customers. By visiting or using our Website, you agree to
links or advertisements on or otherwise be accessible from the Website. The information collected by these affiliates or third
party websites is subject to their own privacy policies (which we assume are as thorough as ours!).
- Information We Collect
- We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Website.
- Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (non invasive) information about
- Your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system
and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
- Information You Provide To Us
- if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, or contacting us, we collect that
Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, e-mail address and password;
- if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your billing, and payment
information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your
- If you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect. From time-to-time;
- Credit And Payment Card Information
- QuickMintues uses third party payment processors Stripe Payments to process payments made for products and services via the Website.
All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (which are high!) and
your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted
before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your
browser to these payment processors - QuickMintues never (ever!) sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN). This means that
the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page.
- Special Notification For European Union Residents
- Our Website uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers created by your browser
at our request and stored on your computer. Cookies help us to distinguish you from other uses of our Website. For detailed
information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, see our Cookies Policy.(see below)
- Where We Store Data
- QuickMintues transfers, processes and stores data about you on servers located in a number of countries, for example, where we
subcontract processing to, or share your Personal Information with, third parties for the below purposes. Your Personal Information
may therefore be transferred to, processed and stored in a country different from your country of residence, and be subject to
privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area
(“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties referred to below that are located in
a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland. By using the Website and providing us with your Personal Information, you are
consenting to the transfer, processing and storage of your Personal Information in countries outside of your country of residence.
- Use Of Information
- We use the information that we collect about you for the following (totally legit and normal) purposes:
- To maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most
effective manner for you;
- To administer your account;
- Inform you about products and services that we offer and;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical
and survey purposes.
- Disclosure Of Information
- We may disclose information about our customers and visitors to the Website to third parties.
- Group Companies: We may share your Personal Information with any member of our group
- Business Operations: In order to carry out certain business functions, such as payment processing or e-mail delivery, we may hire
other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies
to enable them to perform these services. By way of example, information relating to your order which we have combined with other
Personal Information (as explained above) may be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing
- Law Enforcement, Protection of QuickMintues and our Customers: We may also disclose Personal Information in other circumstances
as required by law. We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate
property of QuickMintues or others. (So, be good.)
- Your Chocies
- Deactivation of Your Account: You may also request deactivation of your QuickMintues account (it makes us sad even seeing it written
down) by contacting us using the below details and requesting account deactivation. Please note that your Personal Information may
remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfill
the purposes listed above.
- Updating And Access To Your Personal Information
- If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access
your account in the My profile section of the Website. You may also request these changes by contacting us using the below details
(and why not? We love a personal call!).
- If you are a resident of the European Union, you also have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Information that
we hold about you. This right of access and correction can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access
request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Website Security
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal
Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Transport Security Layer (TSL) technology to
encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our Website. Basically, it takes a lot of effort to break
into this fortress.
- When you establish an account at QuickMintues, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only
as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish
#by going to My profile section of the Website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share
a password with anyone. Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website,
please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address
and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our Website, please contact us using the details below.
- Notwithstanding the above, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website;
any transmission is at your own risk. (Typical internet, right?).
- Changes To This Private Policy
Policy has changed on the main page of the Website and/or contact you by email (so do stay on the edge of your seat at all times).
- QuickMinutes Contact Details
- email us at support@QuickMintues.com
- When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request
(but nothing so specific it gets weird).
- Last Modified: June 2016
- Like most websites, our www.QuickMintues.com website (the “Website”) uses "cookies" and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies
do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve
the user experience.
- Our Cookies policy provides you with information on what cookies may be set when you visit our Website and how to enable, control
- What Are Cookies
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device
when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that
recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device.
- You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- The following is a list of all the cookies used on our Website set out by category:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas
of the Website.
- Performance Cookies
- These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they
get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies
collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functional Cookies
- These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide
enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other
parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or
commenting on a blog.
- Third Party Cookies
- When you use our Website, your device or browser may be sent cookies from third parties, for example when using embedded content and
social network links. It's important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or
third party websites. We suggest you check the third party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- How To Manage Cookies
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how
to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete
similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its
operator. (Or you could just sit back and let the cookies wash over you.)
- If you use a PC - click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option If you use a Mac - with the browser
window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option.
- For Flash Cookies (or Local Shared Objects) – The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash
cookies - see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/.
- For Third Party Cookies – If you'd like to opt out of third party company cookies , please use the-opt out tool offered by members of
the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – see http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Otherwise, we suggest you
contact the relevant third party for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
- We may revise this policy from time to time by posting a revised policy on our Website. We reserve the right to modify this policy
at any time, so please review it frequently (like you normally would. Because it’s just so mesmerizing.)